Mrs. B. W. Shelton
|Click on image to enlarge
|Since 1926, Mrs. B. W. Shelton supplied the flowers for the City of Washington. An 18,000 sq. ft. green house took care of the demands. Mrs . Shelton was an F. T. D. member. Delivery was made anywhere by fast truck services. Here may be found exquisite varities of all cut flowers at most moderate price.